Meet the new blogging team!

This half term the blogging team will be headed up by Will. Find out a bit more about our new team members below…

“Hi my name is Sammy. I am 11 years old, I like dancing, playing football, drawing, watching movies, arts and crafts and any sport.  I have two brothers. One brother does modelling for boys (the oldest). The other one does Illustration at university (the youngest).”

“Hi my name is McKenzie. I like to play football. I also have the privilege of playing for my school football team. My hobbies are tennis, football, squash and badminton. I love to play these because they have always been my everyday activities and I enjoy them.”

“Hi my name is Ella and I’m 10 years of age. I like trampolining and basketball. I like spending time with my family and doing arts and crafts. I have 1 sister called Abbie, who does swimming. I have 3 fish called Molly, Lilly and Bob.”

“Hi my name is Adam and I am 11 years old. I like to play football with my mates and my favourite comedy actor is Adam Sandler. My favourite films are: Star Wars, X-Men, Men In Black, comedies and action.   I have a sister who is 8 years old.”